quinta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2012

A Small Rebound...

Awesome!

Hi everyone, earlier this week, during my usual browsing in search of interesting videos on the web, I found a very special video at: ashemaletube. And as you know, I have a profile there too.

The clip was extremely exciting. In this clip, two Sissys trained and prepared for a competition to deep throat ... For me, the winner is the black wig ... But unfortunately, has no sound ... See if you agree:



 

So during my browsing, I visited the website of Anna Malice, and I commented on the video link your guestbook ...

The most exciting is that she posted the video and thanked me for the suggestion!

Check it out:





 

Anna I love your site, I follow you since your old blog, I saw the torment he suffered with spam complaints, and how many times I visited your blog and was out .... But that is the past, right?

Parabens the new site "old"! It's wonderful!

And to aid in navigation of visitors to my blog, I'll put a permanent link to the website of Anna in my sidebar!

Kisses ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário