terça-feira, 28 de maio de 2013

Evolution...


Hello to all ...

Sorry so long out, is that real life has not been easy and has been having a very difficult time to publish my photos or filming or even report the facts that happen ...

Evolves plug my internship, now gone from small to a medium one, is very comfortable, just feel pain after 60 minutes. Although robust, consider the lowest and more pleasurable because when I walk, I can feel the tip massaging my prostate is WONDERFUL FEEL! Create small pre-cums ... I have tasted ... I like to drink my own pre-cum, but my cum still can not complete ...

Anyway, days ago I wrote an email to Mr Hugo Black (for those who do not know your blog: theworldofhugoblack.blogspot.com/, and still let the sidebar did with Anna). I told him that sometimes my new plug already escaped my pussy ... He told me that while I can handle, (I consider the kind of perfect man, to have me as a real sissy ...) I continue with it ... It's what I've done ... One to two times per week using my plug.

Below is a comparative picture with a cigarette.
 
  

You think that's too big for me?

Just to relax a delicious hypno I saw today ...




Kisses ...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário