terça-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2012

A new video ...



Hello all ...

I know, a long time ago that nothing happens in this blog, so I decided to share with you my latest experience ...

A few days ago I recorded a video and posted it on my channel on Xtube ... It was amazing, in less than 48 hours had more than 500 views! I advise any girl who makes videos ...

Well this new video which has the characteristics of an overproduction but is colored and has subtitles between cuts ... I will gradually improve. At the end of the video you can see my hands shaking with excitement! Yes, this I do not simulated. Within minutes of recording, I ejaculated without the touch of my hands, alone with my dildo pounding inside my pussy .... It was a huge jet ...

I think my next video, I'll write ejaculation without the touch of my hands ...

I think it will be exciting ...

Until next time ...

Kisses...

.:: Millena!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário