terça-feira, 9 de outubro de 2012

A beautiful yellow panties!!!


Hello ..

I know it's been a long time I have not written anything for you .... I apologize ...

I continue with my work to increase my pussy with my butt plug, and confessed that he was little ... Yes, I need a plug much bigger now! But that's not what I mean ...

I think I'm being watched: Yesterday, when I got home, I found a yellow panties, the door of my house! Clean and smelling!

 



So that pretty underwear collected from the ground, and ran to the bathroom ...




I could not bear the feeling of proving ... So wear the panties ... It was perfect! And cute!


 
 
 

Whoever you are, thanks for that!

And while I think I'm being gifted ... Would you like to receive socks 7/8, as I know the yellows are hard to find ... You can even give me a blank, so I can find out if I'm being watched .... (Just hope it is ...)

Soon I will post a picture with my new yellow knickers on my Flickr ....

Kisses ...


.:: Millena!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário