quarta-feira, 20 de junho de 2012

Tucking perfect, is it possible?

Hello everyone!

Again, I apologize, my grammar must be horrible! I use google.translate ....

In this post, I wonder how it would be a TOTALLY panties touching our bodies? It would be very interesting ...

Look at these pictures:



Of course some people have the smallest penis, and of course it is easier to hide (Asheley... i love her body!) ... These are all techniques that are aggressive or not, the first is very simple, and I train very often:




Now, this is much more aggressive as I'd like to try, but every time I think, unfortunately, I have an erection:



In this video the other technique is applied:



All are beautiful, if someone can, please comment!

Kisses ...

.:: Millena!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário