quinta-feira, 21 de junho de 2012

A Delicious Experience


Hello everyone!

I think everyone has adapted to my bad grammar ... If there were google.translate ....

Today, I want to describe the delightful experience of yesterday ... Before bed, I began to see some videos of hypnosis ... If you're like me and like this kind of video, learn that there are good and bad .... Anyway, yesterday I could not control the urge to suck a cock, to see that hypno ...


This is my favorite toy!

So I ran to grab my vibrator (not boast, it is delicious and very realistic), I began to suck seeing that the control of video, voice and video so much that I had a great hands-free and I cummnig ... Yes, I just cum sucking my dildo without touching my clity!

It was delightful to feel ... But I must confess that I drank my cum ... I tried most still can not ...

If you want to try ... This is hypno:



Kisses ...

.::Millena!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário