quarta-feira, 27 de junho de 2012

A new toy!


 Hello all ...

How to know me, know that my grammar is horrible ...

I speak very little English ...

Again, I want to share my experiences with you ...

I realized that my pussy, it took a while to open up to me to masturbate with my dildo into my ass (of course, without touching my clity, like a good girl) ...

I read a lot about the use of anal plugs, and I realized that my pussy was necessary to increase its size, and thus support a real penis ...

I have friends who advised me to buy a plug for the beginner, although I have an 8-inch dildo, my pussy is not an 8-inch dildo all the time ...

Then, out of my work, and went to a Sex-Shop ... Inside were many huge dildos, love to buy all they fucking shoot me .... Then the seller appeared, he was tall and black ... I will not lie, I looked at his cock ... The jeans was swollen ... He should have a big cock ...

He answered me in a very professional! I told him I needed a butt plug ... I was very nervous ... When he showed me the collection, had a wide variety of plugs of all sizes ... I followed the advice of my friends and bought this:



When I was paying, I was shaking ...

I left the store and ran to a bar, ordered a shot of vodka, and peguntei where the bathroom was ... In the bathroom, I opened the package, the plug was so soft and delicious ... I could not resist, and right there I put inside my pussy ... When you leave the bar, I felt the plug moving inside me, it was wonderful! The plug was playing my G-spot perfectly ... I have not finished my drink ...

And I walked 2.1 km with a plug inside my pussy, it was impossible not to feel like a sissy ...

I put the plug 19:00, 23:00 and I took out of me, and it was easy to penetrate my vibrator ...

The plug, it hurts a little, I can not deny ... But nothing unbearable, and more pleasant than painful, I admit that one day I can buy these in the form of jewelry:



Until the next post ...

Kisses...

.:: Millena!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário