domingo, 26 de janeiro de 2014

A tale of sissy

Hello Sissies ...

How does time since the last post there?

I really, I try to be a little girl better but is very difficult ... I admire those who are able to make the crossing. AND even more those who encourage us!!!

Between some one maybe less known, Art Of InCase. The author of this Tumbler, writes a story of a sissy, who finally finds a man of truth and lives a night of great transaction with his Mistress ...  This tale, began in september 2013, and had its last chapter in january 2014 ... If there are any new publications, I warn you the time!!!

Well, I believe that the story is not finished yet, so continue to check on your tumbler: http://incaseart.tumblr.com/

For while, I reblog his work with all their claims!

Enjoy this pics...

Kisses ...

.:: Millena!












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário